miRNA sequence profiling (miRspring) document
A revolutionary new way of sharing and analysing sequencing data for small RNA.
An example of a miRspring document can be viewed here.
If you need help setting up the miRspring scripts you are welcome to contact Dave via email (miRspring AT victorchang edu au). I will endeavour to answer any queries as soon as possible.
Version 1.2 available through github
5 miRspring document uses
1. To interrogate miRNA processing events in data sets
2. Assess miRNA quality control parameters of data sets
3. Identify seed-isomiRs within your data
4. Quantitate miRNA expression in (a) whole data set (b) within miRNA clusters
5. Supplementary information for your publication
Preparing your own
There are screen casts and detailed instructions within this website to help generate your own miRspring document. The download (available through github) contains example BAM files that can be converted into miRspring documents.
- 30 August 2013: Version 1.2 released
- 17th June 2013: miRspring manuscript available online in NAR.
- 1st June 2013: Download data sets available on website. More to come.
- 20th May 2013: miRspring package is available through the github repository
- 13th May 2013: miRspring manuscript accepted for publication.
© Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute 2012